Wednesday, January 26, 2011

First Blog "who am I?"

Encouraged by those around me, I am starting a blog.  I am a teacher, a father, a husband, an actor, a director, and suffer from major depressive disorder.  It's funny but even listing all of those things does not seem to get to the root of who I am.  This is a question that I have been examining a lot lately.  "Who is anyone, really?"  What defines a person?  Can a person have a definition?  Because we are constantly in flux, I wonder if we can ever have a definition.  Do our thoughts make us?  Our actions?  The way others see us?  Will I be the same person tomorrow that I am today?  So for my first blog, I guess I just have a list of questions.  I hope I can keep up this blog.  If I can, I guess I can say for sure, "I'm a blogger!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts