Monday, January 31, 2011

How Many Hours Are in a Mirror?

So my life is on absolute overdrive.  I run from one thing to the next.  I have very little down time and right now that is great for me.  Despite my incredibly hectic life, I don't seem to be getting everything done the way I hoped.  I'm not sure if that is due to time constraints or the fact that my mind isn't working quite right.  If I could only have a few more hours in the day I might be able to be happy with the work I'm doing.  I need to believe this because the alternative is that what I do is just whole-hearted junk.  Art comes from the inside and right now I feel like the play I am directing is being damaged by my direction as opposed to being improve.  When you look through the mirror, everything takes on a new color, a different shape, and a new quality.  The question is, which side of the mirror am I on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts